Beat Anxiety Now!

Beat Anxiety Now!
Click Image To Visit Site

Discover How to Drastically Reduce Anxiety in the Next 24hrs – Using 7 Obscure Lifestyle Hacks


Hi, My name is Ian Lewis and in this short article you are going to discover 7 obscure techniques to dramatically reduce anxiety in the next 24 hours… (I’ll bet your doctor didn’t tell you about these!)



· How to Instantly reduce anxiety using a secret “breathing” technique


· How to discover your anxiety triggers – and how to thwart them


· A Simple way to enjoy yourself and reduce Anxiety at the same time


· Why taking time out for yourself is the greater good for everyone


· The Food types you must reduce or avoid to get your Anxiety under control


· Why you should avoid being the victim of vitamin deficiencies


· Which drinks are actually increasing your Anxiety… and what to drink instead


But before I share those 7 tips with you I want to tell you the astonishing true story about how I figured this out. Don’t worry it won’t take long…


I used to suffer with Anxiety. And when I say “Suffer” I do mean that quite literally! My head was an awful place to be. In fact, I not only had anxiety but I also used to have Panic attacks, stress, depression and the behavioral issues that came with them, such as irritability, frustration and sometimes anger.


These issues harmed my relationships and job prospects, as I found myself becoming more and more introverted as time went by. Anxiety was causing me to make irrational decisions which were ruining my life.


I remember the time I had an important meeting to attend with my boss. I got so anxious about it that I ended up calling in sick for the rest of the week!


Anxiety was a great hindrance to life itself When I returned to work, I discovered that he only wanted to see me to discuss my pay scale and responsibilities, but I missed out to one of my colleagues due to my unexpected anxiety absence.


Anxiety also put a great strain on my marriage. My wife couldn’t understand why I refused to attend perfectly ordinary social events. I’d make some lame excuse, but the truth was that I was frightened of having an anxiety attack, as I’d either have to leave the gathering suddenly or risk looking foolish in front of others, something I wasn’t prepared to risk.


I felt ashamed of myself. Ashamed that I could not live a “normal” life and do some of the simple things in life which were expected of me.


Ashamed that my mind didn’t work like other peoples. Ashamed of how I’d react abnormally to situations and ashamed that I felt I was going insane, but daren’t tell anyone about this.


My anxiety was causing me to make decisions which appeared totally irrational to others, yet I always managed to conjure up some explanation for my behavior!


Let me ask you a question: How do you feel about others when they act irrationally? Well, other people will be thinking unkind thoughts about you when your behavior appears irrational to them. People will talk about you to others behind your back, or worse still, to your face.


I do know that Anxiety affects us all differently, and whilst the symptoms can have common , the actual triggers and reactions do vary from person to person.


For me, the lowest point of my anxiety suffering was when I had 8 weeks (sick) off of work to recover from a particularly bad period of Anxiety, Panic and stress.


(The Doctor couldn’t pinpoint what was wrong with me and could only offer anti-depressants. I instinctively knew they were not the answer and knowing what I know now, I am really pleased that I didn’t touch them!)


In hindsight, it was going through some sort of breakdown. During this sick leave, I was scared, very scared. I was worried about my future. Would I ever lead a normal life again? What was wrong with me?


On one particularly bad day, I was so frightened and worried that it brought on a severe panic attack… I didn’t know what it was at the time and thought I was actually having a heart attack, due to the breathing issues and tightness in my chest.


Well, fortunately this was quite some time ago and I no longer suffer. I have managed to escape my own personal hell caused by anxiety, and now lead a normal, happy life. I am not restricted by anxiety any longer and my relationships at home, work and socially have improved beyond recognition.


I basically had a choice back then. I could either resign myself to a lifetime of being a victim of my own… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Beat Anxiety Now!. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/08/beat-anxiety-now.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Saturday, August 30, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Beat Anxiety Now!"

Post a Comment