Detect Deceit: Become a Human Lie Detector

Detect Deceit: Become a Human Lie Detector
Click Image To Visit Site

By the time you’ve read this page, you’re going to have the Total Knowledge to transform yourself into a human lie detector TODAY… You will get so good as spotting lies, you’ll be able to sniff them out like a police dog trained to sniff out drugs!


Have you ever wanted to know the absolute 100% undeniable TRUTH about something somebody is saying to you, but had no way of knowing for SURE whether or not it is the truth?



There are thousands of reasons WHY you’d want to know the truth. And if you’re like me, you’d rather hear the truth in EVERY situation, however bad it might be.


If I told you, I could teach YOU how to spot ANY lie within 60 seconds with very little effort, easily, that worked on 99.8% of people – you’d want to know how right?


Knowing the truth puts you in a position of power. Over yourself, and over those around you. If people are able to deceive you easily, it will undoubtedly lead you to be betrayed, mislead and conned.


By knowing the TRUTH in EVERY situation at ALL times, means that when somebody is trying to take you for a ride – you’ll know it and you’ll be able to act on it, with an informed mindset.


You’ll NEVER be cheated on! You’ll NEVER be conned! You’ll NEVER be deceived again!


You’ll NEVER even be "little white lied" to again. That’s right. However big or small the lie is, you’ll be able to spot it.


But before I tell you the simple step-by-step secrets of exposing any lie, let me introduce myself.


You may or may not have heard of me already. I’m a self-proclaimed expert of human lie detection. I’ve not got any psychology degrees or anything like that. I’m just a normal person, like you… However…


Let me tell you a short story about what happened to me, to see if you can spot the simple but powerful message in it… This story is the EXACT reason you and I have found each other and why we’re talking right now…. When I was a little younger I was lied to by EVERYBODY close to me. In fact, my friends knew me as “the gullible one” because I had so much faith in people. I liked to believe what they were telling me. I liked to think the world was good and so were the majority of the people in it.


Within the space of 16 months. My girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me with my best friend and ravaged my heart in the process. That same best friend convinced me to give him ALL of my money I’d saved my whole life, to invest in a business which he ured me would make me a millionaire… AND THEN took MY money and headed off into the sunset with MY girlfriend (and she even took my beloved dog, Suzy!)… A combination of other lies from other sources all compounded and left me totally broke, totally lonely and totally single.


Through being TOO trusting, I’d lost EVERYTHING. And to be honest, at times I considered giving up.


Now, I know you’re probably not as stupid as I was. I know now looking back, most people would have probably seen it all coming a mile away – but hey, they didn’t call me “the gullible one” for nothing.


And I came to the conclusion that the REASON for my disastrous misfortune was all because I had been lied to.


They started out as small lies. Lies that I missed and took for truths. And they escalated. And escalated. Until the lies became big lies, again which I took for truths…


I learned two things from my experiences that I’m going to share with you now, and if you learn nothing else from this page, at least learn this:


I’m happy to say now I’m definitely NOT Mr Gullible. In fact I pride myself on being one of the sharpest guys alive today (hey, I’m modest!)


You see, I spent the next 2 years of my life studying every book about body language and lie detection I could get my hands on. In the process I learned all kinds of funky techniques, like how to get out of speeding fines 50% of the time simply by adjusting your body language and speech patterns… Cool stuff! But hey, that’s a story for another time…


After a while, I had consumed so much material on the subject it was like being in the Matrix. I could see lies coming. I even got to the point whereby I was… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Detect Deceit: Become a Human Lie Detector. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/10/detect-deceit-become-human-lie-detector.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Saturday, October 18, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Detect Deceit: Become a Human Lie Detector"

Post a Comment