GetHypnosis.com – Join the people who are making a diffrence in their lives!

GetHypnosis.com - Join the people who are making a diffrence in their lives!
Click Image To Visit Site

Dr. Steve G. Jones Ed.D. has been practicing hypnotherapy since the 1980s. He is the author of over 22 books on Hypnotherapy and is certified as a Clinical Hypnothe by the National Guild of Hypnotists and the American Board of Hypnotherapy.


These programs were recorded and mastered in a professional recording studio in GA by world-cl engineers using state-of-the-art digital technology.



Love Steve’s unique recordings, and ready to take self-hypnosis to the next level? While each month’s recording is different, it is targeted at one specific goal, the one YOU want to achieve.


These goal-oriented power packages retail for approximately $259.95, but you get 12 of these recordings for a simple monthly fee of $18.95…under $20.


You already know that the Titanium Series Membership will allow you to receive a new Titanium Series recording every month of the year. But what does a Titanium recording sound like and what is so great about it?


"If you want to make a positive change in your life, Steve G. Jones can make the difference. He did with me."


"WOW! No wonder Steve is the leader in hypnotherapy. How lucky are those who have had the benefit of his genius!"


"Steve G. Jones has had a tremendous impact on my career. I came to him to overcome a fear of selling and to improve my public speaking skills. He worked with me on my self confidence and helped me become comfortable in front of people. Working with him has helped me become more relaxed and confident. He also helped me decide to write a book so that I could share my experiences with others." Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title GetHypnosis.com – Join the people who are making a diffrence in their lives!. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/10/gethypnosiscom-join-people-who-are.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "GetHypnosis.com – Join the people who are making a diffrence in their lives!"

Post a Comment