Social Anxiety Fix

Social Anxiety Fix
Click Image To Visit Site

You have spent enough time being swallowed whole by the crushing jaws of social anxiety, it is time for you to take action – and start feeling comfortable in your own skin no matter what social setting you find yourself in. It really is possible and I’m going to show you how right now.


This is coming from first-hand experience and I really don’t want you to miss out on this information. It would be like surrendering yourself willingly to social anxiety and being held captive by this mental monster.



If you want to overcome your social anxiety and really maximize your potential with confidence and success then you should continue reading this letter and not miss the opportunity of a LIFETIME.


Before we go any further though, let me just introduce myself. My name is Jason Ellis and I have dealt with severe social anxiety for most of my life.


It took me 11 years to learn what I’m about to teach you in the next 24 hours and my story is likely similar to yours.


Sad stories of my social anxiety have littered my life as far back as I can remember. This condition isolated me from having longstanding relationships with friends women and even family.


Prior to discovering the strategies that you’re about to learn I would run from life, scared and hopeless about ever finding a solution to this problem.


I remember ly, backing out of attending my sisters surprise 30th birthday party. My parents had planned the party for months and had close to 100 people committed to attend.


I couldn’t bear the thought of the conversations that would make me squirm with awkwardness and the struggle I would face of stares from people I didn’t know.


Gatherings and opportunities like this became situations to avoid. I was actually in the habit of trying to figure out how I could get out of invitations that came up in life.


Dealing with the dynamics of social interaction were not only a big headache but also a huge blow to my self-esteem, because I knew I simply couldn’t handle the pressure.


It took me so long to even build up the courage to start dating on my own. I mean, dating? A person? Really? The mere thought made it seem like climbing mount everest.


But somehow, I built up enough courage to allow my sister, yes, the same one that I let down, to set me up with a friend of a friend.


This was basically one of my first dates in my life and just to cut to the chase, it went horribly wrong…and really, I’m not being too critical here when I say it was all my fault.


This woman, who’s name I’ll leave out, was someone I had prized at work for several years and I never had the self-confidence to tell her. She seemed to like me, but I could always talk myself out of that umption and did with her on many, many occasions.


Finally, one day a mutual friend (who also knew my sister) took it upon himself to devise a plan with my Sis to set us up on a date.


As a social anxiety sufferer, you would think I would immediately be terrified at the thought of the event – and that’s the best word for it. It didn’t feel like a date so much as an EVENT.


Strangely, a kind of numbness took over. See at first I was surprisingly ecstatic about the whole prospect for days leading up to it, and then the anxiety started to kick in when I woke up the morning of the date.


My sister was totally my coach throughout the whole day, egging me on and trying to build up my confidence.


I was so indecisive over the whole thing. It took me almost the entire week leading up to the date to find a suitable restaurant.


And what I would wear? I was so lost and so BAD at this whole thing that I must have tried on 15 different outfits that morning. It took me so long to get settled with what I would wear, I made myself 30 minutes late to pick her up at her home.


After finally picking her up we began the drive to go to dinner and I could tell I wasn’t doing well already. I couldn’t bring myself to look her in the eye because I was too self-conscious and I struggled to start or continue any conversation that we began. Then it was time to sit down for dinner, which was even worse.


Once I finally was able to decide what to eat I… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Social Anxiety Fix. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/10/social-anxiety-fix.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Monday, October 20, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Social Anxiety Fix"

Post a Comment