Home

Home
Click Image To Visit Site

Lets face it. Public speaking is tough. You know that it is something you really want to do (and in some cases HAVE to do) but despite that you just cannot seem to get the confidence to do so. And I’m not just referring to speaking to a large audience.


It can be something as simple as talking to one other human being whom you desire to impress (e.g. if you’re a single man who is afraid of talking to women, or you’re an employee who wants to present an idea to your boss but cannot bring yourself to do it). It doesn’t matter, it’s still the same problem. No matter if your audience is 1 or 1,000,000. If you’re currently too shy to speak to them, you’re in the right place here…



The chances are, that you’ve read a number of books (or watched videos) on public speaking and maybe even thought that some of them were quite good. But despite that, you’re still the shy introvert you’ve always been and are no closer to your goal. (If you’re new to public speaking then that’s fine too.)


The reason that you’ve visited this site today is because you’re fed up of not getting anywhere with your public speaking efforts and you’re looking for something new to answer that glaring problem.


The sad truth is, that very few people will ever become great public speakers, or indeed any kind of speaker, and here are just some of the reasons why:


My name is James Greenward and for as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a big problem with shyness. This continued into my early hood, when I had a job in an office. I was quite good at my job and had many great ideas.


But the problem was, that I could never explain them to anyone. Whenever I tried, I always became tongue tied, making myself look quite silly and of course gradually losing more and more confidence.


That all changed one day though, when a visitor came to the office and delivered a fantastic speech. which had the entire office in awe. After he had finished, I walked up to him and told him that he was a very gifted speaker, his response was…


"Nope. It’s not a gift that I was born with, It’s a skill that I learned over the years"


Brilliant I thought. So it’s not just something you either can or can’t do, but you can actually learn how to do it.


So what did I do? Well of course I did what every logical person would do. Go to the book store (I wasn’t that well acquainted with Amazon back then) and look for every "how to" guide on public speaking that I could find.


I would buy a book, read it, put it on the shelf, and then buy another, then the same process would happen again and again. Don’t get me wrong. Many of these books contained great information but there was still one problem.


I learned a lot, but I was still no better at speaking than I was before. I knew what I was supposed to do, but I still couldn’t do it. I would still worry about humiliating myself, and was still yet to be able to share my ideas with my boss and colleagues.


I kept on reading book after book trying to find that missing piece of the puzzle, but I kept on failing to get any better.


If you’ve been studying public speaking for any length of time now, then I’m guessing that so far, your story is not that much different to mine. (If you’re new to public speaking then that’s no problem, in fact, it could be somewhat of an advantage).


It frustrates the hell out me, that there are people out there who will just keep on buying more and more public speaking courses but will never achieve the success they desire. Which is why I have developed a system which will help you to break that vicious cycle and start actually achieving success.


I’m now going to reveal to you, why you’ve so far had no success with any of your public speaking efforts


I’m about to tell you something that you may not want to hear, but please understand that if you want to become the great public speaker you’ve always dreamed of, you must know this…


If you continue down the same route of just reading as many books on public speaking as possible, trying to look for that magic solution, then it’s extremely unlikely that you will ever get anywhere with your public speaking efforts. NO matter how hard you try.


If you disagree with that, then just ask yourself this question. How… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Home. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/09/home.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Friday, September 5, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Home"

Post a Comment