The Anxiety Lie – Overcome Your Anxiety and Panic Attacks

The Anxiety Lie - Overcome Your Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Click Image To Visit Site

If you’re tired of all the useless, ineffective, feel good garbage being dished out in all the other books and programs for anxiety and panic attacks, it’s time for you to cut through the BS and discover what’s inside The Anxiety Lie so you can stop your anxiety take back your life.


“I had tried everything from relaxation tapes, therapy, and hypnosis to compromises with myself and deals with God, but my anxiety was very stubborn and nothing seemed to help. I found the Anxiety Lie and it looked different, so I gave it a try, and I’m glad I did. I read it and never looked back. It finally made me see the answers I needed and now I’m doing things I never thought I’d be able to. This was IT. Try the Anxiety Lie, because if you’re ready for the truth, you can’t lose, I’m PROOF the Anxiety Lie works.”



You don’t need more of the garbage you’ve already read.  You don’t need more "motivation", "positive thinking", or warm and fuzzy nonsense that does NOTHING to put an end to your anxiety.  


The Anxiety Lie is different.  My goal is not to motivate you or inspire you to think positive, and frankly, I couldn’t care less how many affirmations you repeat all day…


I’m betting this isn’t the first thing you’ve read about anxiety.  Maybe you’ve already done your research online, read books, or even tried another program.  


I think that what you’ve already done for your anxiety or panic hasn’t worked for one very important reason - it’s a LIE.


At best, it’s a watered down version of the truth that’s easy for the m es to swallow. Closer to half the truth.  Why?  Because the REAL truth doesn’t always feel good, and sometimes, it makes people angry…


I’m going to let you on a secret most authors of books on anxiety don’t want you to know, or least not think about…


The LAST thing most authors want to do is make people more uncomfortable or tell them something they don’t want to hear, or get them fired up enough to throw the book they bought across the room…  


As well intentioned as I think most of my compe ors are, it’s VERY hard to forget that at the end of the day, they need to sell books, or else they don’t last very long.  


Things that make people feel good and hopeful in the short term.  Motivational mumbo jumbo – saying things like, "Just think positive!" and other useless nonsense that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside for a little while…


The Anxiety Lie Program isn’t going to give you what you WANT…it’s going to give you what I think you NEED.


Most people don’t want the real truth about overcoming anxiety.  They want to feel better for a few minutes, then go back to what I call, "suffering in comfort", living only a small fraction of the life they were meant to, because no one had the guts to tell it to them like it is.  


I’m not interested in those people.  I want to teach you how I believe you can finally REALLY overcome your anxiety and panic attacks…even if it goes against everything you’ve been taught…


I’m not going to hold back, I’m not going to sugarcoat reality, and I’m not going to always be gentle.  The Anxiety Lie is the REAL DEAL, and that means that you’re not always going to like what it has to say.  Heck, at times it will probably even make you mad.  I can live with that.


When you read The Anxiety Lie, you’re not going to feel better right away…you’re going to feel like HELL as I tear every excuse and reason you have for staying the way you are to shreds…THEN I think you’ll find that you’re going to feel MUCH better, and that you’ll STAY feeling better this time.


I’m not going to gently whisper in your ear a few weak and sappy ideas for "coping" with your anxiety…I don’t want you to "cope" with it…I’m going to grab you by the shirt collar and scream in your face how I’m convinced you can conquer your anxiety for good.  


The Anxiety Lie is tough, at times it will be like a slap across the face, so if you’re not ready for that, then this probably isn’t for you.  You’re better off with one of the other books about anxiety and panic attacks…you know, the ones with rainbows and unicorns…


I know already that some people will HATE this – it’s going to make you look at yourself and your life differently…it will challenge you to leave the safety of the comfort zone your anxiety has created and at times… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title The Anxiety Lie – Overcome Your Anxiety and Panic Attacks. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-anxiety-lie-overcome-your-anxiety.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Friday, September 19, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "The Anxiety Lie – Overcome Your Anxiety and Panic Attacks"

Post a Comment