How to Win a Beauty Pageant – Secrets and Tips

How to Win a Beauty Pageant - Secrets and Tips
Click Image To Visit Site

"Eight-Time Beauty Queen and Top Pageant Coach Reveals Insider Secrets That Will Virtually Guarantee You’ll Win Your Next Pageant"


My name is Tiffany, and I have spent years competing in beauty pageants. When I first started competing, I wasn’t very successfull, but I was determined to succeed. So, I spent thousands of dollars – on books, tapes, pageant coaches, etc. learning how to win.



Along the way, I learned a lot of secrets that gave me an edge – and I started winning. Within four years, I had won eight different pageants. Today, I make over $200 an hour as a pageant coach.


When my clients listen to my beauty pageant tips, they often win. In my first five pageants, I thought I was prepared and I was so determined to win, but I never even made it to the semi-finals. If I had known then what I know now, I could have saved myself so much heartache.


And to be completely honest, I just don’t think it’s fair that only a privileged few benefit from the knowledge I’ve discovered.


So, for a very limited time, I’m going to share my secrets in a downloadable audio interview. The information I reveal will help you win your next beauty pageant. I’m also including 7 bonuses. One of the bonuses is a 49-page book that contains over 1,150 actual pageant interview questions that have been used in actual compe ions.


The secrets I reveal in this interview alone are enough to give you the advantage over every other contestant. But that’s not all!


Bonus #1: (Valued at $19.97) Pageant Preps: A Pageant Preparation Book For Every Beauty Queen. This 49-page e-book gives you step-by-step instructions on “How To Become A Queen Without Losing Sleep.” But the best part is that it lists 1,115 Practice Interview Questions! It’s the most comprehensive list of actual interview questions I’ve ever seen – and it’ll guarantee you’re never unprepared for the live interview again!


Bonus #2: (Valued at $29.95) Pageant 911! Fast Beauty Fixes. This e-book gives you solutions to nearly 30 common, last-minute beauty emergencies – things like pimples, splotches, helmet hair – are all solved so you can go about winning that crown!


Bonus #3: (Valued at $29.95) Pageant 911! Interview Tips And Practice Questions. Here you get the same advice my coaching clients pay me big money for: How to dress, speak and act during the interview so that you’ll have the judges eating out of your hands!


Bonus #4: (Priceless!) Makeup Secrets Revealed. Kamla Regrello, who has been head makeup artist for Miss Universe, Miss USA , Miss Jamaica, Miss Trinidad and Tobego – and several other international pageants – tells you step-by-step how to apply your makeup like a Queen. Kamla is currently the Head Makeup Artist for Sacha Cosmetics, and her expertise will help you look like a winner, too!


Bonus #5: (Valued at $29.95) Makeup Lessons. This huge 137-page e-book is one of the most comprehensive books ever written about applying makeup. It’s filled with full-color images, diagrams and instructions that will make you an expert in your own right! Click Here To View Sample Pages From Makeup Lessons


Bonus #6: (Valued at $19.95) Upcoming Pageant Directory. Use this list of links to find the Pageant that’s just right for you – no matter where you live!


Bonus #7: Beauty Pageant Articles I’ve collected a group of articles over the years that spoke to me in some way – whether they inspired me, motivated me, or gave me practical advice – each has helped me in some way to be a better Pageant contestant. I know they’ll be a help to you as well!


These Bonuses alone are valued at over $129.77 – but in fact, the information in them is truly priceless. For a limited time, I’m going to offer it to you for the unbelievable price of


Miss South Carolina wasn’t a client of mine. If she had purchased my book, there is no way she would have made such a critical mistake. The free Pageant Preps bonus included with your purchase includes over 1000 sample pageant questions so you are never surprised.


For a very limited time, you can get my Interview with Rachel – where I spill all my best secrets – the Pageant Preps book with over 1,000 practice interview questions, My TWO Pageant 911! Books, Kamla Regrello’s Makeup Secrets Revealed, Plus all the other bonuses – for Only $17.00!


But you have to understand that if any of my coaching clients were to find out about this offer, they’d be very upset. After all, I’m practically giving away the… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title How to Win a Beauty Pageant – Secrets and Tips. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/09/how-to-win-beauty-pageant-secrets-and.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Saturday, September 27, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "How to Win a Beauty Pageant – Secrets and Tips"

Post a Comment