Lease Kit – Affiliate – LeaseGuide.com

Lease Kit - Affiliate - LeaseGuide.com
Click Image To Visit Site

The Lease Kit complements our Lease Guide and contains essential information, tools, and vehicle lease data that are needed to evaluate and transact an actual car leasing deal — whether it’s getting into a lease or getting out.


The Lease Kit is clearly organized and explained so that it can be easily used by anyone who is considering leasing. It’s a unique set of proven leasing aids that you won’t find in books, on the Internet, or anywhere else for that matter. And it’s 100% satisfaction-guaranteed.



When you purchase the Lease Kit, you’ll be given a registration code to begin using it online, instantly, anytime you want, wherever you want,  for as long as you want. There’s nothing to download and install, and no reason to wait for the mail to arrive. It’s all online. Simply access it using your computer, tablet, or smartphone web browser. You’ll get updates automatically every time you use it.


The Lease Kit has many thousands of satisfied users in the US and Canada who have used it to help them get good car lease deals. It has been continually improved and updated since it was first introduced. The latest version is now online.


Many of our loyal customers tell us they are using their automatically updated Lease Kit for their second, third, or even fourth car lease since originally purchasing it years ago. Some have told us they are using their Lease Kit on their Internet-connected laptops or tablets to yze lease deals right in the dealer’s showroom.


“Armed with your Lease Kit, I caught two mistakes in the calculation of my monthly payment. I sat in the finance office and calculated the right payment step by step by hand and explained the formula I was using as I went. Being able to knowledgeably challenge the dealership’s calculations saved me $1795 over the course of my 36 month lease. Well worth the $20 I spent on Lease Kit! Thank you for a great program that gave me the knowledge and confidence to challenge the numbers that were initially given to me!”   F. B., Louisiana


” I would like to thank you for your excellent Lease Kit. I have leased vehicles before, but this is the first time I feel certain I got a good deal. Your kit makes leasing transparent and easy! These were the best $ 20.00 I’ve ever spent. You saved me a lot of money! Thanks a lot!”    Markus Emig, Kentucky


” Although I had considered myself knowledgeable about leasing and able to get a good deal, I became frustrated after four days of dealing. I then found your website and invested in your Lease Kit. That investment has returned me over $6500.00 in savings …”    Steven – aol.com


” I am writing to inform you that your Lease Kit saved me $1919.16 in total lease payments for a 36 month lease I just negotiated …”    Thomas E. Hooper, CPA


” It felt great walking into a dealership and knowing the parameters of my lease deal and actually understanding what was going on! Best $20.00 dollar investment! “    “abse” – ZoomInternet


” Best 20 bucks I ever spent. Took delivery today of a Chevrolet Impala with a MSRP of $23340. After chasing me around for a week, dealer gave it to me for 16345 Net CAP. Residual of 9660, depreciation of 6775, and he threw in the 4th year warranty extension. Counting a few minor fees, came out with a payment of 155.92 plus sales tax and excise tax, and a lease end buyout 9660 – all because I used the Lease Kit and went in as an informed consumer. Many thanks – your kit probably saved me thousands of dollars. “ Jim Smith – rcn.com


” I was skeptical about it at first, but the Lease Kit was definitely worth purchasing! The price of your kit is peanuts compared to the great insight it has given! Thanks.”    Stephanie – usa.net


” Thank you. The Lease Kit has saved me a considerable amount of money, for the price of a few gallons of gas.” Jim C. – Charter.net


” I purchased your Lease Kit on Saturday after getting confounded by various auto dealers and their tactics … With the Lease Kit, reading your step-by-step instructions made the whole process come together for me. I was able to evaluate the deals and separate the good ones from the mediocre … So thanks a lot for the lesson learned. The kit is well worth the $19.95.”   Phil Sidotti – home.com


” I LOVE your Lease Kit! I saved about $45/month thanks to you! ”   Andy Parkinson – jetlink.net Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Lease Kit – Affiliate – LeaseGuide.com. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/09/lease-kit-affiliate-leaseguidecom.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Friday, September 19, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lease Kit – Affiliate – LeaseGuide.com"

Post a Comment