Joe Rubino’s Self Esteem Formula

Joe Rubino's Self Esteem Formula
Click Image To Visit Site

When the mind is working, it usually operates in one of three states; the past, the present and the future.


Looking back at your past, can you honestly say that you have leveraged every single experience to your benefit?



If you answered anything other than an "Absolute Yes" to any one of these questions then you have arrived at the right place.


What I’m about to share with you is the reason why your past may be holding you back, your present life is not everything you want it to be and what you can do about it so that the immediate future turns out to be everything you’ve ever wanted and more.


My name is Dr. Joe Rubino and for the past 20 years of my life I have been helping people from all over the world achieve positive lasting change in their lives.


You may have read my story on the cover of "Success Magazine" or seen me along with Jack Canfield, Dr. Joe Vitale and a few other self improvement experts in the movie "The Opus" or alongside Brian Tracey, Bob Proctor and several other self-help experts in "The Journey" movie.


I tell you this not to impress you but to impress upon you that I am more than capable of helping you create the life that you want for yourself just as I have for countless others including myself.


What enables me to help people is not the fact that I am super-talented, gifted or blessed with some unique quality that no one else on the planet has, all I simply am… is very experienced and I know what works.


You see, many years ago I found myself extremely unfulfilled and unhappy even though I was earning a significant six figure a year income running my own dental practice.


While I had achieved all of the goals that I set out to including graduating from dental school and owning and operating a successful business, I was still left with a void inside and I knew I was meant to do something more rewarding with my life.


The problem was that even though I was succeeding financially, I was failing emotionally. And while the meaning of success varies from person to person, in its truest form, success consists of being completely happy and at peace spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially and mentally.


And when it happens, you will forever feel a void within that can begin affecting you in more ways than you imagine.


Have you ever noticed how some people can smoke virtually their entire life and live to be 90 whereas others get diseases like cancer and die before they reach 40?


Have you ever noticed that sometimes when a virus like the flu breaks out that some people never get infected even if they never get vaccinated while others are easily susceptible to any ailment even when they take the right precautionary steps?


Cellular memory (as the name implies) is basically the memory that resides inside the cells within the body. That’s right; every single one of the cells in your body actually has a memory of its own.


Each of the cells within the body actually stores reserves of information related to past experiences (both positive and negative) within their memory.


This is often the reason why someone who beats cancer will experience a relapse. The same is true of those who suffer from addiction or any other type of disease.


What’s really occurring is a relapse of memory within the cell that is causing the body to react in a certain way.


This truth applies to every aspect of your life in both the physical and metaphysical world; meaning it can affect your body directly in the form of sickness or disease as well as metaphysically through things you attract like relationships or wealth.


One of the most prominent ways that negative cellular memory in the mind manifests itself is through low self esteem.


Low self esteem can affect virtually every area of your life including your relationships, finances, health, career and life purpose.


And what’s even more alarming is that many people don’t even realize that they have this problem. They falsely assume that low self esteem means they are in a constant state of depression or saddened mood.


There is that one area of their lives that they just can’t seem to nail down the way they want. It could be their finances, their weight, their relationship status or any number of other things.


And when this happens, the result is the spiritual imbalance that I spoke of earlier which causes a feeling of helplessness or failure that resides over you like a dark cloud no matter how successful you are in other aspects of life.


This is often… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Joe Rubino’s Self Esteem Formula. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/09/joe-rubinos-self-esteem-formula.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Joe Rubino’s Self Esteem Formula"

Post a Comment