Royalty Free Coaching Products – You Keep 100% Of The Profits!

Royalty Free Coaching Products - You Keep 100% Of The Profits!
Click Image To Visit Site

Who is Sean McPheat? Affiliate Program Contact Us Order Now Customer Comments


Imagine keeping 100% of the profits with your own hot-selling coaching products, money deposited into your bank non-stop day after day – and the whole package is ready to be downloaded for you today!



"I am considered as Australia’s # 1 Youth Mentor here in Australia. I currently run several keynote presentation and goal setting programs called "I Roll With Dave"


I deliver these programs in high schools, unemployment agencies, drug rehabilitation centre’s and charity organizations. When I started out two years ago I was struggling with written content as I suffer with dyslexia (see my website for my bio) however on Facebook one day in the ads I saw your ad.


I straight away purchased your E Books and now use them as part of my workshops. Your E Books have increased my annual revenue by approximately $100K per year. The E Books have been used by drug addicts, maximum security prisoners, high school students all the way to corporate executives. I can’t thank you enough for this gold gem products that have saved me allot of frustration and time"


If you’ve been looking for a quick and easy way to offer a range of coaching products for your business then what I am about to offer you may be of interest.


I’m about to hand over to you a royalty free product package that will instantly catapult your coaching business profits in multiple profitable ways!


YOU can be making money from this exact same product package — starting immediately and without lifting even your little finger to write one report, one ebook or ecourse!


As you probably know already, having multiple income streams is the key to success as a modern coach.


If you are relying on income from only your coaching sessions, then you are missing out on a whole heap of profits by not offering ebooks and ecourses that make you money while you sleep!


The problem comes when you have to think of the products and services that you want to sell and then you have to find the time and the inclination to actually write them!


Each week I receive many emails and phone calls from coaches who ask me for advice on what ecourses and ebooks to write and how to put them together.


They tell me of their quiet desperation of wanting to offer these products but they cannot find the time or the creativity to put them together.


It takes too long. First you have to develop an idea for a coaching product and find out if anyone will buy it. It will take you months or even years trying to finish up one ebook… which eventually you don’t even know whether people will buy it.


It could take you years and can cost you a small fortune to figure out just the right combinations that make some coaching products work – while others fall flat on their face.


But instead of knocking yourself out trying to create with just the right product, you can now have a collection of profit making coaching products for your own coaching business, ready to use and sell at your beck and call.


Why not use the exact same ebooks, ecourses


I have my own part-time coaching business and found that many of the subjects covered by Sean in the royalty free products where ones that where often needed by my clients. Purchasing the royalty free products has saved me many hours of sitting down and writing out the courses myself.


In one month I have already sold five courses and doubled my initial investment. If I only purchased the "unstoppable confidence course" for the asking price I would have got my money back.


Everyone can benefit from this course alone, including myself. All of the courses are well written and concise and can either be sold online or in a pamphlet format.


I cant wait for Sean to produce more as I now have more tools to use as a coach myself. Don’t hesitate to buy these courses as they offer outstanding value.


"I look forward to building an amazing "Coaching Practice"


"I’m a new Life Transition Coach and the products being offered are product’s my clients will truly benefit from. I will be able to offer e-courses with confidence, knowing my client’s are getting top notch e-courses I could have never put together myself.


As a new coach who has high hopes and expect ions, but lacking experience in writing copy, these products are right on time. It’s as if you stepped into my brain and saw the idea’s floating around and said "Hey I have the product’s you’re looking for, without the h le of writing them yourself."


I can’t… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Royalty Free Coaching Products – You Keep 100% Of The Profits!. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/09/royalty-free-coaching-products-you-keep.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Sunday, September 28, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Royalty Free Coaching Products – You Keep 100% Of The Profits!"

Post a Comment