Unstoppable Confidence

Unstoppable Confidence
Click Image To Visit Site

"How To Explode Your Comfort Zone, Shatter Your Limiting Beliefs, and Instantly Boost Your Confidence Forever…Guaranteed!"


Did you know that there is a single component that separates people who are successful from people who are not? That component is confidence. People who have confidence will take their dreams and make them come true because they will take immediate, m ive, repeated action and will never quit until they make their dreams come true.



Those people who lack confidence still have the same p ions as everyone else like we all do yet they will stay stuck and unfulfilled if they don’t take their dreams and make them come true.


FACT: With Unstoppable Confidence, You Will Live Your Dreams Because You Will Take Action And Persist Until You Achieve Your Goals.


The key to living your dreams is having confidence. No matter what your dream is, you can take that dream and turn it into a reality when you have the confidence that you can get out there and find people to help you do your dream and you can handle "No"…you’ll hear that word many times before you do your dream.


Since your dream is worthwhile, it may not be easy to do. Many people will say, "No". And having that confidence to overcome that is necessary…for every obstacle thrown in your path you will realize that you can go around it. Your dream is very possible when you have that ultimate belief in yourself and what you are doing.


A study done in the 1950s by Harvard University showed that only 3% of the graduating cl in the mid 50s had written goals. These people who had written goals also had the confidence to pursue their goals. In doing their dreams, it takes confidence. The cl that was studied realized this intuitively. That same study continued 30 years later as a follow up to see how the 3% of people fared found this:


FACT: The 3% Of People With Written Goals And Confidence To Act Upon Them Had Financial Fortunes Worth More Than The Entire 97% Of The Rest Of The Cl !


This is really an astounding number. That demonstrates not only the power of having a written goal and yet also having the confidence to pursue that goal. The confience is absolutely essential. Now, of course, financial success is not the only kind of success there is. No matter what area you want to succeed…mentally…physically…spiritually…career… family…as long as you have the confidence to take action and really go for it, you will virtually guarantee your own success.


Each person has their own definition of success. What I would like you to do now is to play along with me for a little bit to fully understand how powerful this confidence material is. Go ahead and pretend. What I want you to do is picture yourself…say five years from now…as you ask yourself these questions:


Imagine yourself leading your ideal lifestyle. Picture yourself clearly living your ideal lifestyle. How good do you feel in knowing that you’ve done your dream? All of this is very possible when you have the confidence to set aside all limits and any obstacles you may encounter and simply go after your dream.


FACT: With Unstoppable Confidence, People Wil Be Magnetically Drawn To You Because People Like People Who Believe In Themselves.


Hi, my name is Kent Sayre and over the past year, I’ve spent a large portion of my time writing a book on how to transform your level of confidence using simple strategies that have taken me over five years, hundreds of hours, and thousands of dollars to develop.


You may ask yourself why I invested all that time and money in learning how to be confident. Confidence is my p ion because I used to be painfully shy. I’ll tell you my story if you promise not to laugh as you read this.


In all of high school I only had one date and that was because the girl asked me out! After that miserable date, we didn’t go out again because I didn’t know how to talk to her. My relationships were poor and I felt trapped in my "shy shell". I’m sure your level of confidence is much higher than mine and yet we can all use an extra dose of confidence in order to go for it.


In college, basically what I had to do was to get as drunk as I could at parties in order to even be able to talk to people. I went overboard and repeatedly would make a complete fool out of myself simply because I lacked the confidence and social skills to be able to go up and talk to other people and begin a… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Unstoppable Confidence. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/09/unstoppable-confidence.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Monday, September 1, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Unstoppable Confidence"

Post a Comment