Family Bunker Plans

Family Bunker Plans
Click Image To Visit Site

If your anyone like me, you want to do absolutely everything in your power to make sure your family is safe, no matter what. We all know our country is heading in a pretty scary direction and these days our family’s are faced with more dangers than ever before.


My name is John Hartman, I am a retired member of the United States armed forces and a certified disaster and survival expert. I will do anything and everything to protect my family and I sure hope you have similar values. 4 years ago I decided it was absolutely necessary to provide my family with a safe hide out – in case the "you know what" hits the fan. I came to the conclusion that…



After deciding to provide my family with a survival bunker I sat down and drew up a plan with all of our special requirements.


It was at this point that I decided to build my own bunker so I could keep costs as low as possible! I researched for months and asked several builders to help me plan out a bunker so I could do the work myself to save some money. It wasn’t until 6 months after starting my research I was contacted by a nice fellow that goes by the name of Brian Walters. Brian is just like me, he’s an honest red-blooded American with a loving family. He has gone the extra mile and created a professional bunker for his family. He’s stocked his bunker with all the goodies – survival food, flares, water and everything else him and his family will need in th event of a disaster. After speaking with Brian over the course of a few weeks I finally convinced him to help me with my own family bunker. He drew up some rough plans, wrote down the parts I needed and planned out my site. Brian’s plan gave me the opportunity to provide my family with a survival bunker with a very small outlay on parts and I save even more money since I can now do the work myself! In March of 2011 we started to work on my underground bunker. My family also helped with the project, we actually had many great bonding moments during the build process and I got even closer with my family. Just one month after the day we started the project we had completed all the hard work. Now it was just time to install some shelves for our survival stockpile and fit out the bunker with some decorative touches (my wife loved this part!)


Now, just 2 months after we first started the project we had a complete survival bunker that is as professional as any bunker out there. Our family bunker fits all of our requirements. In fact, I think its better than anything we could have purchased from a builder.


I’m so proud of myself and my family for completing this project and I’m extremely impressed with the final result. Being a disaster and survival expert I knew there were other families out there that would greatly benefit from their own bunker. So Brian and myself decided to combine our knowledge and create a simple to follow, step-by-step guide to building a bunker for YOUR family.


Brian and myself are professionals in survival and disaster preparation – It’s what we’re know for! Since our reputation is on the line, we leave no stone unturned! Here’s what you’re going to learn with our Family Bunker Construction Manual:


Use our secret sources to get your materials at the lowest possible price. This can make or break your chances at building a low cost bunker.


Crucial site preparation tip! Warning: You must know this before preparing ANY site. Not knowing this quick tip could result in heart ache and lost $$$.


How to obtain your permit. Get full step-by-step instructions to obtain a building permit including a check list of what you need to do. Just check them off as you do each step.


Design and layout planning tips and advise from a qualified expert. Our design tips will help you choose the right layout for your families needs.


On top of my layout tips your also going to get all of my professional 3D diagrams to help you along the way!


Learn how to correctly prepare your site. We go into quite a lot of detail with plenty of diagrams and pictures on this topic because this is where I see a lot of newbie container builders go wrong. So pay attention and don’t miss this step!


Get our electrical layout and installation plans. I’ve topped this off with full diagrams to make this as simple as possible.


This is just a small fraction of the information we’re including in… Read more…


You read By Category uncategorized with title Family Bunker Plans. tou can bookmark http://momneedsjava.blogspot.com/2014/10/family-bunker-plans.html. Thanks You!
Ditulis oleh: admin - Saturday, October 4, 2014

Belum ada komentar untuk "Family Bunker Plans"

Post a Comment